- Is a cellphone the way relationship infidelity comes to light?
- What is the definition of technology infidelity?
- What is the role of divorce professionals in understanding relationships and technology?
- Can an attorney help to reduce technology infidelity?
These questions and more are discussed in this Kincrew CLE course for divorce professionals.
10 Learning Modules
1 Hour CLE Credit*
.25 Hour Ethics Credit*
6 Video Lessons
5 Audio Lessons
Become a Client Advocate
By understanding how technology impacts relationships, you are in a better position to advise your clients on their divorce journey.
Enhance Your Practice
Learn how to put the concept of technology infidelity into action in your divorce practice to enhance your service offering.
* Texas Bar Accreditation Course #174113007
Meet the instructor
Brad Gold, J.D.
In addition to wandering the road driving a 35-foot RV in his spare time, Brad is a faculty member at the University of Texas, Austin. Brad teaches business law, business ethics, contract law, public speaking, data privacy, and compliance practices.Brad, his wife, and his son split their time between Canada and Austin.